At The Website Shop Ltd (Company Registration Number Ireland: 563514) we take your data privacy seriously and strive to comply with GDPR General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
On our website we use contact forms where we request your information (Name, Company, Phone number, Email address and any other information you wish to provide relating to your query). We use this information to make contact with you in order to discuss our services. The information you send us is used for these purposes only and is not shared with any 3rd party.
The connection between the device you use to access our website and our server is encrypted via SSL encryption (Secure Sockets Layer). SSL is the industry standard for the encryption of this connection and allows the information you pass through our website to be protected from interception.
When you make a payment via our website, your payment details are encrypted as they’re sent to our payment processor (Stripe). Our server does not hold your payment details (card type, card numbers).
The information you provide us through our website will be kept on file for reference for a maximum of 6 months after which it’s deleted.
If our data is compromised in any way this will be reported to the DPC (Data Protection Officer) within 72 hours. If data is breached in such a way that may bring you harm or losses (such as identity theft or breach of confidentiality) you will also be notified.
Under General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 you have the right to contact us at anytime to:
- Request access to any information we are storing about you
- Correct any inaccuracies you may feel we have about your data on record/file
- Request us to delete any information that we have about you
- Opt In/Out or object to any direct marketing or contact we may make to you
- To make any inquiries to this effect please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We endeavour to respond and carry out your request within 7 working days
This policy was last reviewed on 23rd May 2018