Support Services Terms And Conditions
- These terms apply to all support services and changes/updates to your website.
- We endeavour to respond to your requests quickly however sometimes our response may be delayed and your query might take several days to address.
- We often require additional information from you in order to resolve your query/request. Failure to provide such information in a timely manner can impact the completion of the task at hand.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred due to us not completing a requested task. Until your request has been confirmed to be complete and reviewed by yourself, you should not assume it has been finished.
- We cannot be held responsible for any issues arising from changes made to your website. It is your responsibility to review the website to ensure it is designed and operating to your satisfaction.
- Support services are billed according to our standard hourly rate for any time required to handle your task.
- This can include time for communication (emails, phone calls, in-person discussion, etc) as well as research or issue investigation. The time billed is not just for implementation.
- We do not always provide a cost estimate in advance. By requesting our services you are agreeing to pay the fees based on the time requirements for completion.
- The Website Shop might engage 3rd party providers to assist in support services. By engaging our services you give permission for our agents to access and change your website, at the discretion of The Website Shop.
- We bill on a bimonthly (twice a month) basis for support services carried out within the billing period. Billing periods are typically from the start of a calendar month to mid-month, then from mid-month to the end of the calendar month.
- If you have concerns about any bill received we encourage you to submit a query and we can provide further information on the task’s requirements and time usage.
- A payment dispute or payment failure may result in us pausing our services while the matter is resolved.
Updated 20th July 2022. Please print this page for your own records.