Same-Day Website Terms of Service
The below terms are in conjunction with our general web design terms of service which can be viewed here.
- A non-refundable deposit payment is required before the project begins.
- Payment balance for a Same-Day Website is required 2 weeks after the project commences, or prior to going live, whichever comes sooner.
- The Same-Day Website plan is based on utilising a preformed design framework in order to fast-track the design & development process, which allows us to offer it at the lower cost and turnaround time.
- Due to the nature of the Same-Day Website service, design customisations are not covered within the fee. Customisations can be accommodated at an additional fee. Customisations include layout changes, integration of additional features/functionality, additional pages, or any changes beyond the preformed framework.
- Same-Day is not a guarantee of a delivery time. While we will endeavour to complete the website within 24 hours, the website may require more time for completion.
- Explicitly, a delay in completion for any reason does not warrant a refund of payment. Nor is The Website Shop Ltd responsible for any losses incurred due to delayed completion.
- We will tailor the website according to your content, within the parameters of the chosen preformed framework. This means that the design options are inherently limited and the customisation of the website is related to content (text/images/colours) only.
- You are responsible for all content for the website (images, text, graphics, illustration) for your website. We’re happy to assist and guide you on sourcing and creating content.
- Where content needs to be purchased, such as stock imagery, you are responsible for the associated costs. We may waive these costs at our own discretion.
- In the event of a copyright dispute, The Website Shop is obliged to remove any associated material. We cannot be held responsible for any losses you incur as a result of the removal of such material, whether proven to be in breach of copyright law or not. We will notify you of any such occurrence and will restore any content once we receive proof of your ownership or usage rights.
- Due to the time requirements with some of the processes around a new website going live we may not publish a website on a Friday. This is to ensure the process is executed properly and within normal business hours.
- The Website Shop is not responsible for the performance or functionality of a website that is not hosted/managed on our services. If you choose to deploy the website on your own hosting solution you take full responsibility for its operation.
- Prior to launch you can send us a single list of revisions to text/images which we will implement at no additional cost. Further rounds of revisions may be subject to an additional charge per our hourly rate.
- The website will be deployed live on our hosting infrastructure. A free period of website hosting/management as part of your project may be offered at our discretion. If you wish for the website to be deployed on a different hosting solution this may incur an additional charge.
- Where additional design/development time, this is charged at our standard hourly rate.
- Where your project’s cost includes a time estimate for additional design/development time, we may bill over the initial estimated time if time usage exceeds the estimate. Our estimates are only that, estimates, and you accept the risk of the initial cost estimate being exceeded.
- We’re not responsible for the marketing of your website. This includes the website’s performance/ranking in search engines such as Google.
Updated 9th March 2023. Please print this page for your own records.